I don’t know about you, but there’s nothing quite like an inspirational quote to get me out of a funk, especially when it comes to my business. Whether I’m feeling nervous about starting a new project or in serious need of some motivation to start my week, Pinterest always seems to deliver just the words I need to get off my arse and do something about it.
This week I’m sharing some of my favourites in the hope that you’ll find them as useful as I do.
When you feel stuck
- “We are often unable to break bad habits because there is so much comfort in staying the same.” – Lindsay Atkinson
When you feel scared
- “The key to success is starting before you’re ready.” – Mary Forleo
When you feel like you’re failing
- “Everybody is a genius but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein
When you feel overwhelmed
- “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” – Charles R. Swindoll
When you feel doubtful
- “The things you are passionate about are not random. They are your calling.” – Fabienne Frederickson
When you feel intimidated
- “Normality is a paved road. It’s comfortable to walk on but no flowers grow on it.”- Van Gogh
When you feel alone
- “You have to be odd to be number one.” – Dr Seuss
When you feel lost
- “You don’t have to know where you are going to be heading in the right direction.” – Christian Bone
When you feel uninspired
- “If you are interested in something, no matter what it is, go at it full speed. Embrace it with both arms, hug it, love it and above all become passionate about it. Lukewarm is no good.” – Roald Dahl
When you feel demotivated
- “Nothing will work unless you do.” – Maya Angelou
Follow me on Pinterest for more inspirational quotes like this.